Gold Dessert Display Collection
The Wilds Gold Dessert Display Collection includes a wide variety of gold platters and cake stands, aimed to elevate any sweet treat spread. This distinctive collection will match any aesthetic and keep the attention on your signature dessert selections.
The Gold Dessert Display Collection includes set-up and clean-up of the following elegant pieces:
- 1- 9" High x 12" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 9" High x 10" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 6" High x 12" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 6" High x 10" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 4.7" High x 7.8" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 6.5" High x 9.8" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 8.6" High x 11.8" Round Cake Stand
- 1- 3.5" High x 14" Round Drum Cake Stand
- 2- 13" Round Platters
Each piece can also be rented separately if the entire set isn't needed!
- Decor rentals are only available for The Wilds wedding venue clients.
- If you booked The Wilds Wedding Venue before March 5, 2021, the All-Access Decor Pass will allow you to rent anything and everything in the decor inventory for one low price of $500. Once you’ve purchased your All-Access Decor Pass, we’ll make note in your file. Then you can freely add decor rentals to your cart and checkout. While the system will allow you to checkout items without having purchased the All-Access Decor Pass, it’s important to note that if you booked The Wilds before March 5, 2021, decor items will not be added to your account nor made available without record of purchasing the All-Access Decor Pass.
- If you booked The Wilds Wedding Venue after March 5, 2021, the All-Access Decor Pass was included in your venue rental. There is no need to add the All-Access Decor Pass to your cart or purchase. You will simply move forward with adding all the decor items you wish to rent to your cart and checkout.
- Rental orders can be placed up to 48 hours before your event, and you can place as many orders as needed.
- Upon checkout, your selected items will be added to your account by The Wilds, and we will have everything ready for you on event day.
- If you are ordering on behalf of a couple, simply add the event date to 'Special instructions and/or event date' upon checkout, so we can connect the order to the appropriate account. It's just that easy!